Travel Reimbursement

Funding Sources on Professional Leave Forms

If you attend the following trainings, a substitute will be provided to you from
Title II funds (unless other specified):

AP Summer Institutes 
Two-Day AP Trainings
Laying the Foundation 
Science in Motion 
CCRS Implementation Meetings

The school is responsible for any travel expenses (mileage, hotel, food) if incurred. See travel reimbursement information below. 

Travel Reimbursement Form (for trainings pre-approved for travel reimbursements from school or district)

If possible, please print the form on YELLOW paper.
____This form should be available in your school's office.
____On the "Specific Reason" section, please list the name of the conference or workshop, dates, and the location (city and state).
____ If you are being reimbursed for hotel cost, you must attach your invoice (Balance must be $0). 
____Clearly record the days of the conference or workshop (not just the days you were there).
____ Please attach an itinerary or some other documentation of your conference (one that clearly identifies the date and location of the conference). Attach copies of certificates, where possible.
____ If meals were included, you may not request meal reimbursement, including free hotel breakfast of conference meals.  (In State $36 Day/$12 meal - Out of State $45 Day/$15 meal).
____ Please attach your directions (Google, Mapquest, etc.) with mileage highlighted. 
____ Three different forms: YELLOW - teachers / PINK - SPE / GREEN - homebound travel
____ Travel forms submitted on the incorrect forms will be returned to the school.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.