Teacher Substitute Application

Complete the Information packet according to the instructions in the packet along with the Substitute Licenses Application for NON-CERTIFIED teacher substitutes. Attach the required documentation and bring it to the Etowah County Board of Education, 3200 W. Meighan Blvd., Gadsden, AL 35904.  
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.