can change your life. Through college-level AP courses, you enter a
universe of knowledge that might otherwise remain unexplored in high
school; through AP Exams, you have the opportunity to earn credit or
advanced standing at most of the nation's colleges and universities.
With 37 courses and exams across 22 subject areas, AP offers something for everyone. Here are just a few reasons to sign up:
Gain the Edge in College Preparation
- Get a head start on college-level work.
- Improve your writing skills and sharpen your problem-solving techniques.
- Develop the study habits necessary for tackling rigorous course work.
Stand Out in the College Admissions Process
- Demonstrate your maturity and readiness for college.
- Show your willingness to take the most rigorous courses available to you.
- Emphasize your commitment to academic excellence.
Broaden Your Intellectual Horizons
copied from College Board at http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
Last Modified on December 13, 2016